Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Comanches Opposed Yeagley on White Supremacist Film From the Start

From over at the Indianz.com board, a longtime member posted this email from a Comanche who states that both the racist film "Prisoners of the Past" and Yeagley's involvement with it were strongly opposed by every Comanche who knew about it, and from the very beginning.

In typical Yeagley fashion, he has gone on to lie repeatedly about his own role in the film and repeatedly banned ACTUAL Commanches from his forum.

---------
http://www.indianz.com/board/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=30783&whichpage=2
Grammak
Senior Member

Posted - 03/02/2008 : 3:13:12 PM

Naiche,

You are not alone in your opinion of yoogles. I was catching up on some emails and ran across this. I didn't include the complete text, but feel this will get the message across. It would be funny if he wasn't so destructive to NDN's everywhere.

Grammak

-----------------

"I was told the film makers were given permission after convincing the Administrators of the College how interested they were in the Progress of the Comanche Nation.

After seeing Yeagley come from around the corner, this Danish man was taken aside and told in no uncertains terms that if Yeagley had anything to do with this film, that they would have to leave.

Juanita was told by these Danish people that they had no idea who he (Yeagley) was and that he was not with them. Therein started the lies, and yeagley on his site even said they interviewed him a full day before "HE" took/ accompanied them the next day to the Comanche Nation College.

Now he claims he was naive and a "dumb Indian"....( always gotta put the Indian down, always) but he was neither naive nor dumb, he knew exactly what he was doing in lumping and shackling all the brown people, whom he cannot relate to..except to say "brown is a bore".

He calls the people weak, angry and mental and ill and socially lost with low self-esteem, all because they don't agree with his ideas, then he proceeds to ban them from his site, which he thinks stiffles their input. The very Nation he says he doesn't represent, but which he promotes himself around the country in is the Comanche Nation. He has banned four Comanche People from his site, just because they tried to give him correct information about the Nation. He would not be corrected, he is the HOST!

Excuse me, but when you are wrong, you are wrong, and the Comanche People have been wronged long enough, its time we correct the white wash of this person called Bad Eagle, incidently I have looked and looked and questioned the people around here and they never heard of a Bad Eagle who Yeagly ties himself to the Comanche with. The picture on his blog looks very close to a man we called "Ischiti" who himself had bad medicine leading the Adobe walls incident into ruin. Ischitis' given name was "White Eagle" but after the Adobe wall defeat he was christened by his Comanche people as "Ischiti."

The translation of this name is not very flattering.. .the Comanche people know it, out of respect I will not publish it here."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say about the man called Badeagle. Spokesman for the Comanche Nation.

I can say that he is weedling his way into the important people. He speaks of the Chairman and TA as personal friends. He seems to have a personal friend who takes videos of himself and puts on the Net. At the General Council the question he asked......everyone knew the answer to but HE and I thought he was friends with the person who is the Head of the Program. He is a constant visitor at the Comanche Complex lately, yet he calls those Real Comanche that dare to visit our own Complex for business or benefits, hang around the Fort
Indians, isn't that calling the kettle black. He is very out of place there, but that does not stop him, I believe our Chairman and T.A. are just too busy to give him notice. He does have an ulterior motive, believe me, he is not there for no reason. I wonder if the Brown Chairman knows how this man called Badeagle thinks Brown is a Beastly Bore. I am very Brown and I love my color, I can never forget that nor other denigrading statements Yeagly makes especially for the Beautifu Indian Women. I consider all Indian Woman Beautiful simply because they are Indian and have endured so much. They are the lifeline to our future.

I will never understand,(though
I have tried), the reason for Yeagley's stance on the Native American, why he considers us all benieth the Whiteman, uneducated, slovenly drunkards Rezervation Indians.

Yes I am one that was banned....I told him to tell the truth about his family...since he was running for office. He resented that and called me a liar. I never lied about him nor his mother, he insists I did. He called four other women and I vicious, vicious, malcontent jealous Indian women. None of which any of us were, we were merely discussing his mothers' role as not being the first Comanche woman on the Comanche Business Committee. Of course when he himself found out the truth...he had an excuse...no apology, we are beneith him.

This film did it for me, I will never accept this person as a Comanche, he should be one of the first ones to be dis-enrolled with all his ugliness spewed forth about us, but of course now he is bending over backwards to make up for his role, I hope the important leaders can see through his pitiful attempt. I may not be important to him, but I am 4/4 Comanche, I know the Comanche I lived it my whole life, not 4-5 years in the Public eye as he so proud to claim he is and published. He reprimanded me also for speaking publicly about him, yet he can do it to the whole Nation and think
nothing of the detrimental affect this has on our
Nation.

Yet I have to give him credit for being brave enough to cross that burned bridge to try to get benefits, he has become a "HANG AROUND THE FORT COLUMBUS INDIAN."

Beverly Isaac

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home