Friday, August 31, 2007

Is Yeagley Finally Out of the Closet?

Has Yeagley decided to finally admit to being what just about everyone who has heard of him already knows that he is, a self hating gay white man in denial? I was just sent this by someone who claims to be a gay male that Yeagley has emailed looking to get together for gay sex.

I'm fairly sure this ad below was a hoax or a joke played on Yeagley. But either way, this gay personal posted by Yeagley or at his expense certainly sounds very much like him, perhaps too much.

The most hilarious details, outside of mimicking his "super patriot" act and racist comments, is that Yeagley is admitting to being white and no longer posing as being Native.

Perhaps, now that he's possibly "outed," Yeagley will be less the cantakerous hateful racist bigoted crank and crackpot that he's always been before. Or not. But one can hope.

And it's a funny thought to see Yeagley jumping in to support gay mariage.

----
From GayFriendFinder.com

DavidYeagley
White American Super Patriot Seeks Same
55 year old Man in Lawton, Oklahoma
Looking For: Men for a friend, casual dating, a serious relationship or marriage

Profile for DavidYeagley
I'm out to save the world from all the liberals, Commies, and perverts, and I need another hot white guy by my side, and I need to be down beneath him, if you know what I mean. No darkies!
My Ideal Person:
Absolutely no darkies! Just other white hot American Super Patriots like me.
DavidYeagley's Information:

Gender: Man
Birthdate: January 1, 1952
(55 years old)
Lives in: Lawton, Oklahoma
Height: 5 ft 0 in / 152-153 cm
Body Type: Slim/Petite
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I don't drink at all
Race: Caucasian
Speaks: English
Education: PhD/Post doctorate
Occupation: American Super Patriot
Religion: Protestant

1 Comments:

Blogger beaderman said...

I'd believe he is gay , sure does like to play in his hair a lot.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home