Monday, May 12, 2008

Comanche (and Former Member of Badeagle) Calls for Yeagley's Disenrollment

Beverly Isaac left this signed comment in response to my post on Yeagley's involvement in the white supremacist film "Prisoners of the Past."

Isaac also discussed Yeagley's shameful lies during the tribal election where he placed a very distant fourth out of four candidates, his lies about his family, his racism and contempt for Indians, and his abusive treatment of strong Indian women that he finds threatening.

Finally she closes with a call for Yeagley's disenrollment, describing him as a "Columbus Indian."

---------------

What can I say about the man called Badeagle. Spokesman for the Comanche Nation.

I can say that he is weedling his way into the important people. He speaks of the Chairman and TA as personal friends. He seems to have a personal friend who takes videos of himself and puts on the Net. At the General Council the question he asked......everyone knew the answer too but HE and I thought he was friends with the person who is the Head of the Program. He is a constant visitor at the Comanche Complex lately, yet he calls those Real Comanche that dare to visit our own Complex for business or benefits, hang around the Fort Indians, isn't that calling the kettle black.

He is very out of place there, but that does not stop him, I believe our Chairman and T.A. are just too busy to give him notice. He does have an ulterior motive, believe me, he is not there for no reason. I wonder if the Brown Chairman knows how this man called Badeagle thinks Brown is a Beastly Bore. I am very Brown and I love my color, I can never forget that nor other denigrating statements Yeagly makes especially for the Beautiful Indian Women. I consider all Indian Woman Beautiful simply because they are Indian and have endured so much. They are the lifeline to our future.

I will never understand,(though I have tried), the reason for Yeagley's stance on the Native American, why he considers us all beneath the Whiteman, uneducated, slovenly drunkards Rezervation Indians.

Yes I am one that was banned....I told him to tell the truth about his family...since he was running for office. He resented that and called me a liar. I never lied about him nor his mother, he insists I did. He called four other women and I vicious, vicious, malcontent jealous Indian women. None of which any of us were, we were merely discussing his mothers' role as not being the first Comanche woman on the Comanche Business Committee. Of course when he himself found out the truth...he had an excuse...no apology, we are beneath him.

This film did it for me, I will never accept this person as a Comanche, he should be one of the first ones to be dis-enrolled with all his ugliness spewed forth about us, but of course now he is bending over backwards to make up for his role, I hope the important leaders can see through his pitiful attempt. I may not be important to him, but I am 4/4 Comanche, I know the Comanche I lived it my whole life, not 4-5 years in the Public eye as he so proud to claim he is and published. He reprimanded me also for speaking publicly about him, yet he can do it to the whole Nation and think nothing of the detrimental affect this has on our Nation.

Yet I have to give him credit for being brave enough to cross that burned bridge to try to get benefits, he has become a "HANG AROUND THE FORT COLUMBUS INDIAN."

Beverly Isaac

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is using the Comanche Newspaper now, of course to claim he is the "first American Indian" to be professionally commissioned to write a symphonic score for a silent movie "Daughter of Dawn". With his Picture of course, looking very sincere.

Is this introduction to the Comanche People of the authentic silent film another attempt at an "apology"? He never mentions his Danish flop. "He" is planning a private showing to the Relations of this film. I Hope and Pray he doesn't put his foot in his mouth again with this film. Of course he did not produce this one....

The Oklahoma Historical Society, he says commissioned him...do they not know of David Yeagley and his Danish Film?

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well,

Now on his Blog he is bad mouthing the Comanche "old" Women. I told him once that is very disrespectful, just call anyone older than 55 years old "Elders", No....he has to be disrespectful of the Comanche Women and call them "old Comanche Women" that cause all the problems in our Nation. His mother never attended the meetings , yet wanted to be a Leader. She didn't get voted in when she ran. No one knew of her, was she an "old mean Comanche Woman", most likely is why he hates Old Comanche Women huh?

What he doesn't know and would know if he attended the monthly
Comanche Business meetings is that the men are all ruling
the Nation. There are really no younger Comanche people that even take the time to be involved, much less the two girls he speaks of. He speaks bad of the Grandmothers also that are raising their Grandchildren, he has no respect for family and knows nothing of the different Bands their roles only what he reads.....didn't call them clans once?

We are modern Comanche women who choose to keep our Grandkids, that is his White talking...for the White people are different they kick their kids out at eighteen.

We Elder of the Tribe chose to attend the monthly meetings and have a voice in what is happening, we have to make sure the Elders are attended to. Left up to him, he would dis-enroll anyone over 25 especially the Women.

The Young Comanche Society can have Yeagley if he wants to be involved with them he needs to lead them. Its my opinion that he would fit right in their group, for they are all Breeds who claim they could make things better, yet all they do is complain behind the computor and make fun of the "Elders Council" just as he does. Yes he would fit right into their group, but hey........he would be an "OLD MAN" among this lost group. No...I don't think the Young Warriors would accept him amond their beautiful girls, but seriously they could attend the meetings with him as their leader for he is just as lost as they are.

I love Thunder and Lightening and the Moon and Stars, I suppose he has something against these too, but he loves the WIND.

Yeagley writes : "The Wind blows South and North, here and there, twisting back and forth, getting nowhere, chasing the wind. I worked so hard to be wise instead of foolish-but now I realize that even this was like chasing the Wind. So now I hate life because it is all
so irrational; all is foolishness, chasing the Wind."

So there you go......He hates life, Comanche Elder Women, being Indian, his foolish Education was just chasing the Wind. Why even bother with the Comanche People, let us be, stop talking about and using us, stop Chaing the Wind.

Oh and I heard the Comanche Museum does not endorse his involvement with the "Daughters of the Dawn", they turned him down. What a suprise....NOT. Yes he will get it done by being devious and using his Comancheness, but I believe He is Chasing the Wind.

Let the Young Comanche Society follow him, maybe he can finance them, since they claim they are Political and will receive nothing from our Nation, or maybe they can finance him.

Just my thoughts on Yeagley against the Elders.

B.I.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again he is putting his foot in his mouth on his recent blog. Now he is belittling the Comanche Elder Women. His use of the word constant "OLD WOMEN" shows how much respect he has of anyone over 55yrs especially Indian Women.

He is now claiming he made this statement to his mother, ""THE OLD WOMEN CAUSE ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE TRIBE" I thought his statement before was that it was his mother who made this statement to him, he changes his history and his own age so much...who knows whatever comes out of his mouth is the truth ever? He forgets he is also getting older, but just like the bigot he is, he never mentions the Older Comanche Men who are sitting on the Comanche Business Committee. These are the people who make the decisions, we "Elder Comanche Women" do have a say by speaking at these meetings, to which I can add that Yeagley never attends. He has "NO" voice in any of our Comanche Business and should never try a belittle the Honored Elder Comanche Women. I do know he states hundred of enigmatic statements just to cause havoc, but it really is in his own mind, most Indians pay no attention at all to him.

I have also been told by someone in the know, that his attempt at being involved with the film "Daughter of Dawn" was voted down at our Comanche Museum. I do want to see this film, I can do without his music....I don't know if I could trust him after this Danish film incident. What Comanche in the know would? In fact I would rather see it in its original version no sound tract. The people in the Oklahoma Historical Society knows only what he tells them.....and that he is Comanche....buh.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home