Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yeagley Supporter Betty Ann Gross Rants Against Comanche Critic

It seems that Yeagley and his supporter/frustrated love interest both like to make empty threats of lawsuits.

For the record, truth is an ABSOLUTE defense against libel.

From Bevery Isaac comes this account of Betty Ann Gross's latest tactics, threats of a lawsuit and just plain threats of a very vague kind.

In Isaac's view, Gross comes across as mentally unstable in both her pathological anger and her being utterly dependent on Yeagley, hopelessly in love with a character notorious for his hatred of both Natives and women.

-----------------------

Oh, Oh,

Betty Ann [Gross] is hopping mad, as usual.

On Yeagley's site this morning, she threatened me with a lawsuit for lying about her and Yeagley. Well, I did NOT LIE. Her and Yeagley can say what they want about anyone, but when the same happens to them, she is crying "LAWSUIT."

Her words vebatim "Why don't you get porked by Al Carroll, comanchemoon?" This started when I got thru on his blog and told his readers to go to "www.davidyeagley.org and read and don't forget to read the comments."

Apparently she read, and got very angry.....She and Yeagley can say what they will about anyone yet when a person defends themselves, she cries.

She says: "TELLING LIES ALL KINDS OF LIES. IT CAN GET YOU IN TROUBLE BEVERLY ISAAC. YOU MAY BE ABLE TO MESS WITH DAVID, BUT NOT ME. AND OH, I WILL COME AFTER YOU LEGALLY, YOU TOLD LIES TO AL CARROLL AND OTHERS ON THIS SITE ABOUT DAVID YEAGLEY AND I, NOW BACK UP YOUR WORDS, ISAAC."

AND MORE, "HE IS NOT YOUR ENEMY NOR DID I TURN HIM AGAINST YOU, YOU DID THAT YOURSELF. JUST LIKE YOU TOLD AL CARROLL AND HIS PEOPLE THAT I HAD MONEY AND JUST WAS TOSSING IT AWAY. WHAT MONEY DO YOU SPEAK OF BEVERLY AND NOW SINCE YOU INCLUDED ME IN YOUR HATEFUL MISSION AGAINST DAVID AND SIDE WITH HIS ENEMIES, YOU DEAL WITH ME NOW. WHAT MONEY OR INSURANCE MONEY? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PROVE YOUR WORDS NOW. YOU MAY LIE ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU DO NOT LIE ABOUT ME OR MY FAMILY. I WILL COME AFTER YOU."

I responded with "I never, never tell lies...thats the other difference between breeds and the Real Deal, 4/4 Comanche. Never, Never Lie.

Thank you very much, are you the Moderator now? Figures...You own the Site...Right? Ran off all the others, remember, your David told everyone not to respond to ME, but you're special, right?

Everything I mention is what YOU told me, how would I even know, huh? You can't take it when someone speaks, the truth..you go THREATEN THE WIND."

Well I had to leave for the day, so I'm sure she responded, but when I came home, it was all deleted. I copied this much of the conversation. Yep, she is a MAD HATTER.

I am just one of many people who wants Yeagley to quit using the Indian Nations at his whim, then turns on them. She follows him around like a Dog. As strong a woman I thought she was at first, how can she let him lead her around?

We spoke at length about him and his mother and father and she said "He just has a way of saying things, you just have to try to understand him, buy his book and read it."

I told her, "No way would I spend $20 to read him bad mouth the Indian. I read it all over the net and even on his own archives. He is not ashamed of anything he writes. He is in fact proud and if there is another explanation of his writing he does not expand on it."

He is proud of his Rantings against the Nations. She is proud of him and tells him and smooths his feathers everytime he posts anything controversial, no matter what. I lost any little respect I may have had of her at first, but I think I always knew she was feeling me out about the man she truly loves.

She in fact hinted that if it were not for her little girl, she would run away again as she did when she was a wild thang. I only hope she never comes to Oklahoma. I am not afraid of her, I just think she is mental, now thats my own opinion, psychologically speaking, she is one mean woman. He acts so virginal, what a pair...


---------------

Bevery continued in later comments describing vague threats from both Gross and Yeagley.

---------------

I received an e-mail the 4th of June, "JUST A SUGGESTION, STAY CLEAR OF MY OPPONENTS, BECAUSE YOU ARE A COMANCHE WOMAN."

I wonder what he is trying to say between the lines?

Betty Ann Gross already threatened me with a lawsuit. Right there on the blog, of course he deleted it, as well as my responce.

These two can say anything about anyone and Indians, and they want us to "Shut Up" say nothing in response?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Betty Ann is that bad, why does she not come here and defend her friend, or herself?

Nothing to defend, I would suppose it has to be true.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read where betty ann had filed federal civil suits against four S. Dakota Schools over their use of American nicknames, mascots, and imagery in 2002, how could she throw all this work and energy and more importantly, her peeps aside for little ole half breed yeagley, how? It baffle my mind, she did an about face, love is blind, she has been supporting him since.

I give betty ann a cookie for her endurance, not a feather, as yeagley wants to give freely to a white woman he supports politically.... on second thought he can give her a pigeon feather from the streets, more his style.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today I just found an interesting site. Its called Death Among Us: "Encountering Internet Exploiters of American Indian Spirituality."

Everything they describe fits yeagley like a glove. His age, which I belive is 56 yrs,(claims to be 49), his being Indian four to five years now, but claiming to know everything about being Comanche, Operating on the internet. Typical leader is Causian male or mixed blood Native American, claiming to have "studied with", or knows someone, but never names the association.

Additionaly the leader will often be very elogquent and even more so intelligent., well versed on any topic, with airy theories and able to draw on almost effortlessy up the teachings of any belief system to illustrate a view, and as I have told him myself, "thanks to many books", and of course an Indian sounding screen name. That one is a HOOT.

The leader starts a challenging fanfare, then stands back while the membership quarrels.

Another thing I may inject is that he uses the REAL Indian posters to gain insight. He uses this knowledge for self gain. I know he did mine. betty ann told me so.....

The real kicker is he usually has a co-leader(in this case betty ann). Typically female, fiercely protective of the leader, and if an outsider attempts to question him, he or she will immediatel find themselves in a hostile enviroment, denouncing him/her as a troublemake. Its a general trend amond these men to surround themselves with cohorts of the opposit sex.

This fits yeagley to a capitol "T". Wait maybe I didn't read it carefully, maybe it is about him after all. But I say read it for yourself and beware of the anti-Indian and Exploiters of us Native Americans. These people use us, abuse us and spit at us after they are through raping us.
http://www.geocities.com/ourredearth/exploiters.html

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home