Thursday, March 05, 2009

Barbara Duggan Takes On Betty Ann Gross Yet Again

In her own words, a letter to South Dakota State Senator Jim Bradford.

----------------------------

I am enclosing an email that I sent to Senator Jim Bradford of S. Dakota.

As I said, I will not stop until the true Betty Ann Gross is revealed to lawmakers in S. Dakota and on our reservation.

Your message was sent to Jim Bradford

Hello,

My name is Barbara Duggan and I am an enrolled member of the Sisseton-Wahpeton Dakota Sioux Tribe of Lake Traverse.

I am writing regarding Betty Ann Gross. The Betty Gross that attended the 84th Legislative Session on Tuesday, February 10th, 2009 with regards to SB156 -revise the scope of certain provisions related to hate crimes.

I live in Belleville, Illinois but go back often to Lake Traverse to visit family. In fact I will be going there next week.

I listened to the session over the internet and my stomach turned when I heard Betty representing our people from Lake Traverse and with regards to racial slurs against Indian people. At the meeting she advocated for the Indians and the Blacks when in fact she is a hater of black people and Indian people with black ancestry.

This Betty Ann Gross has been posting on the internet stating her hate for black people for years. She is a member of Badeagle.com, as site run by David Yeagley, claiming he is of Commance blood. He is not ndn, only adopted by a Commance woman. On this badeagle site, many Indians have been cut and sliced and chewed up by Betty Ann Gross and humiliated by her for not believing that "negroes" as Betty and David Yeagley say on his site are beneath all people.

I have made copies of all that Betty Ann Gross talked about on that site. David Yeagley at Badeagle.com deleted all the trash Betty talked to but I copied all of it before he did.

I have mailed the editor of the Sota Iya ye Yapi Indian newspaper and sent copies of all of Betty's racist remarks against blacks. This Betty Ann Gross, aka bag, as the members called her on Indianz.com has denied to the editor that someone is impersonating her and slandering her and I included in my letter a copy of Betty Ann Gross showing her affilitation to the Sissetonn-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe for all to see on Indianz.com and the internet.

I and my family and the Sota paper do not feel as Betty Gross does with regards this deep seeded hatred for black people and indians with black ancestry. We have them on our reservation and they are as equal as Indians that don't have black ancestry.

Betty Ann Gross is one way towards the white people; putting on a face as an activist for Indian people and against discrimination against our people, including racial slurs that include the "Squaw" word but then she turns around and calls black people niggers.

Many people did not know this side of Betty Ann Gross for she has hidden it from our tribe and can because she lives off the reservation in Sioux Falls.

When I go back next week; I will be taking all that Betty has written on the Internet regarding her hate for Black people and to to the different districts, the homes and asking our people if they are in alliance with Betty's hate.
I will have them sign a petition that Betty Ann Gross should not be representing Indian people; especially Dakota people from Lake Traverse and giving Indian people of all nations a bad name.

I told Betty that she has left a trail on the interent and if she is planning to run an Office of the Dakota Civil Rights in Sioux Falls; that civil rights if for all people and not just indians and that a person like her should not be in charge of anything doing with civil rights with her hate.

I am asking you to not help this Betty Ann Gross, from Sioux Falls, S. Dakota with any help she asks of you. She should not be allowed to receive and grant money for anything she purposes to do. Grant money should be given to good people, whether white, black ,red or yellow - only if they have a good heart that wants to help all races no matter what color they are.

I will be mailing to your office, all that Betty Ann Gross has stated on the internet from Indianz.com and Badeagle.com.

As I said I live in Belleville, Illinois and married to an Iranian that has been her since he was 18 and an American Citizen. He is an engineer and a very good man as his family in Iran are. This Betty Ann Gross cuts down my husband, his culture and his people in Iran. I will include that in the letter I send you.

Betty Ann Gross is hated by many ndn people. Some have called me from Oklahoma, St. Louis, Mo. and have emailed me regarding Betty Ann Gross and are happy that I am working at getting Betty to cease and desist her hatred for black and writing all over the internet where anybody and everybody can read it. People who read what she writes will think that all Indian people feel as she does and we don't. She is only one Indain woman; but a vile, foul mouthed racist.

I would like a reply back from you or your office. You have my email address - my phone number is 618-741-4345.

We live in a town of 68,000 people. All cultures. I will be writing the Belleville News Democrat with regards to this matter. I will write about how one Indian woman can fool the white people and politicians to thinking that she is a good woman; as you all seem to think.

I need to get out to black people that we Indians do not hate them and have this tremendous hatred towards them as Betty Ann Gross, a member of our tribe does and WE do not think as she does.

Anyway. I am on a crusade to stop this woman. It will be time consuming and costly but if you believe that a person is evil and hateful and from your people; one needs to do this. I need to expose this Betty Ann Gross for what she really is.

Barbara Duggan

Some things Betty Ann Gross has said on Indianz.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Grassdancer, it tis the wild Sioux blood in me! Meet me in person sometime. Then you will know why I can manipulate the white man toward my beliefs and why Indians fear to meet me in person. I am what I am..polite and considerate and deadly.

Betty Ann Gross
Advanced Member



Ethiopia
3449 Posts
Posted - 01/29/2007 : 1:17:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Grassdancer, it tis the wild Sioux blood in me! Meet me in person sometime. Then you will know why I can manipulate the white man toward my beliefs and why Indians fear to meet me in person. I am what I am..polite and considerate and deadly.

Posted - 01/29/2007 : 12:58:33 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I will try again...She is a nygga, you hear that a nygga.

Does your burnt offering smell nearly as bad as you being a N?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by - Betty Ann Gross on 01/29/2007 1:03:55 PM

This is but a few of Betty Ann Gross's remarks on the internet on Indianz.com. On that site she posts her affiliation to our tribe; Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe.

Betty Gross has been banned from that site and I have proof that this Betty Ann Gross is the woman same that has talked to you and many other lawmakers. People to back me up.

I will be sending you more of the real Betty Ann Gross.

If I do not hear back from somebody, I would prefer you -
Senator. After all you were at that meeting representing Betty Gross and I feel that I should have the same courtesy.
If no reply; then I will believe that the lawmakers in S. Dakota approve of what Betty Ann Gross is doing and what shehas done to make my people look bad. That would be a true injustice to black people all over the United States.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Barbara,

To think that she will open her own website! Wonder what she will chat on? Her children, her love david yeagley, her children again, her luxury highrise apartment her david once described as a "PROP", wonder what he meant? She once spoke to me of moving from S.Dakota to elswhere, looks like she never left, she also said she had a home near the Lake! Who the hell would want to live in an Apartment if they have a HOUSE?
No matter how Luxurious and with a heated swimming pool and game room, and fireplace, most people want their own home, their own privacy, their space. Sounded kinda dumb bragging on her living arrangements when she has land and a house, especially with kids! Not to mention the costs....Oh I forgot she is a widow several times, must have collected on the insurance, the next fool(david) best watch his back!

We know for sure it won't be about etiquette or Blacks! tee hee!

Can you believe she actually allows her children to read her posts. Her nasty vulgar bleeps and her hate for the black and disgust for the Indians men. Its no wonder she doesn't have them enrolled! They don't want to be Indian! Why would they want to be after she drags them who knows where to see the street people(if thats true). You know Culture begins in the home and what these younguns have learned from her should be against the Childrens Welfare Act.

Remember the little baby who was named Hitler and what an issue was made in the News over that and its siblings almost takin away?. Not to far removed from what batty ann is exposing to her children. HATE...all their young impressionable years, thats where the Culture of Hate and white supremacy and racism begins, with the parents. Its passed down, while we are trying to teach our children to assimilate and get along and learn the white ways(but hang on to your ancestry) because that is just how it has to be, she is exposing hers to the HATE she clings to.

COMANCHEMOON

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mt name is Joyce L. Owen I am Betty Ann Groos sister. Two years ago she told me it was easy money getting grants for her civil rights organization & other interests. Her efforts aren't about helping people or fighting for their rights. It's all about the mighty dollar and who she can use. Why do the politicians listen to her? She prositutes herself to them. She bragged to me about having a longterm affair with Tom Daschle. I don't understand why anyone listens to her had many kids abandoned them and only claims a handful that the alleged dad left her property in excess of two hundred thousand.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home